Welcome to VolleyFirst
VolleyFirst has been making a name for itself as one of the most innovative volleyball organisations in London. Our experienced coaches work in the community, our events engage and unite and our partnerships build lasting relationships. Check out our calendar to make sure you don’t miss our upcoming games and events.
- Sat, Jul 03All Saints Catholic High School
- Sat, Jul 31Ducketts CommonJul 31, 8:30 AM – Aug 01, 8:00 PMDucketts Common, London, Harringay N15 3DX, UKThe Fantastic All Nations Tournament format, where individuals enter to play for their country of origin, now extends to Basketball for 2021 Do we know who is the best basketball nation in London? Now we have the chance to find out.
- Thu, Dec 03Online meeting
- Wed, Dec 02Online Volleyball e-scorers courseDec 02, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM GMTOnline Volleyball e-scorers courseElectronic scoring for volleyball matches. Be ahead of the curve, e-scoring is the way to go. Here is your opportunity to get to grips with new volleyball technology. This short course will equip you with the knowledge to be a competent e-scorer.
- Thu, Nov 26Online
- Sun, Nov 22Online Volleyball Scorers course
- Fri, Jun 05University of East LondonJun 05, 2020, 9:00 AM – Jun 13, 2020, 7:30 AMUniversity of East London, University Way, Royal Docks, London E16 2RD, UKForget the All Nations that never was in 2020 and focus on the 16th All Nations Tournament in 2021, so many players, so many matches and a huge amount of great memories to be made. Come join us on the 5/6/12/13 June 2021.
- Fri, Apr 03Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of
- Fri, Mar 20Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of
- Sun, Mar 01University of East London
- Sat, Feb 15University of East London
- Fri, Jan 24Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of
Follow our story as we travelled with TGT staff and volunteers to Deurali to visit their Climate Change Adaptation project work in Durlunga, Dhahaba and Sarakun. Whilst doing so, we’ll get to enjoy some friendly games with the local volleyball teams in each village.